How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Why it’s essential to set priorities effectively for all areas of your life
How to effectively prioritize by starting with your long-term goals
The basic principles of setting priorities that work for you
The ABCDE method of categorizing your daily tasks
A ranking technique that allows you to put first things first
The rating scale system of setting priorities
How to personalize whichever method you choose to make it perfect for you
The time management technique of time boxing
How to identify and control distractions
Methods for monitoring and assessing your productivity
Common mistakes that can keep your system from working
How setting priorities well not only helps you get things done, but reduces your daily stress level
How to Set Priorities and Get Stuff Done
- Would you like to get “more things done”?
- Are there items on your ‘to-do’ list, you would love to see finished?
- Want to move CLOSER to attaining your personal and professional goals?
Most people would answer ‘YES’ to these questions.
It’s just organizing and managing tasks, isn’t easy for most people.
Only a few are naturals at it!
It’s “not something” you’re born with.
But it’s a SKILL, that’s completely learnable …
Have you ever woke up in the morning and thought to yourself…
“Okay, so what do I have to do today?”
Most people start their day thinking about what they have to do – and then try to decide what they should do first.
It could be something work-related … errands you have to run, or of course the list of items you never got around to yesterday.
How much time “each day,” do you think is wasted, with all this decision-making?
It’s a LOT!
With all this “extra time” spent thinking about what should be done next – you could easily have crossed off several items from your to-do list.
Okay, what’s the best course of action?
How can you start recapturing all this lost time?
It Starts by Setting Your Priorities
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
This is more than just writing your to-do list.
Setting “effective priorities” involves creating your ideal system for figuring out what really is important to do … and what isn’t.
When you line up what’s important with what needs doing – you have your priorities straight.
The 5 Key Factors of Priority Setting
It’s the BIG goals you set for yourself that determine your priorities.
So, focus on these five key factors, and let your goals drive your priorities and “everything else” you do.
Key 1: Your Motivation
- Are your goals really something that you’re passionate about?
Key 2: Your Resources
- Do you have everything at your disposal to achieve your goals?
- If not, how can you acquire what you need?
Key 3: Your Time
- Do you have the time required to complete your goals?
- Are you realistically aware about the level of time commitment that they need?
Key 4: Your Ability
- Do you have the skills to complete your goals?
- What do you need to work on?
Key 5: The Consequences
- What are the real repercussions of your goals?
- How will it affect you and everyone around you?
- Do you need to be prepared for that change?
Your Priorities Propel You to Success
Sounds simple, right?
And it is simple … but it’s not that easy, or so many people wouldn’t be lying awake at night, just thinking about that BIG to-do list!
This is “the main reason why” we decided to do something about it …
Who this course is for:
- People who want to set better goals and priorities
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON