How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
What you’ll learn
- How the Internet Facilities the movement of Data Packets
- The Difference between Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN, WAN)
- The Basics of the HTTP and HTTPS Protocols
- How DNS Lookups Work
- How Email Exchange works using SMTP and IMAP
- How Network Ports and Firewalls Work
- The difference between Hardware and Software Firewalls
- An Overview of the Web Development Process
- How to Plan the Development of a Small Website
This course explores how the internet works, including the composition and transmission of data packets over both Local and Wide Area Networks. We take a look at the HTTP and HTTPS protocols as applicable to client and server side communications – including DNS Lookups. This course will also teach students how email exchange works over SMTP and IMAP. The role of Network Ports and Firewalls are also introduced.