How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn everything about Docker
- How to Dockerize Node with ExpressJS Application
- How to build, run containers and push them to azure container registry
- What is Azure cloud and how to deploy container based application on Azure cloud
Learn everything about Docker & run your Springboot, NodeJS apps inside containers using Docker on Azure cloud.
Following are the topics that you will learn in this course:
- What is the need to run applications inside the container
- What is Docker
- What is Image
- What is Container
- What is Docker hub
- What is Dockerfile
- Benefits of using Docker and running applications inside a container
- How to create your own Dockerfile
- How to build Docker image and Run a container from it
- Convert your normal springboot application into a docker based container application
- Convert your normal node with express js application into a docker based container application
- How check logs inside running container
- How to enter inside a running container
- How list all images
- How to list all running containers
- How to delete image and container
- What is public cloud
- What are different cloud models
- What is Azure cloud
- What are different Azure cloud services
- How to create Azure container registry and Azure container instance
- Containers helps to achieve microservices architecture
- Containers are backbone of the Kubernetes clusters
- You will learn to create springboot application from spring initializer
- You will learn about docker hub, its repositories, docker images, tags within each image
- You will learn how to tag docker image to a specific version
- You will learn to build code again and build image again with a new tag and push it to Azure container registry
You will get the complete source code of the application which you can refer and do changes according to your need and play around with it to further enhance your knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about containers and run applications inside containers
- Anyone who wants to learn about running containers on Azure cloud
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍