How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn to create springboot based microservices
- You will learn microservice concept of discovery service and registry
- You will learn microservice concept of config server
- You will learn microservice concept of API gateway
- You will learn microservice concept of circuit breaker
- You will learn microservice concept of API authentication with keyclock and Oauth2
Learn to implement SpringBoot based Microservices and RESTful API’s architecture from scratch in a practical step by step approach.
Microservices architecture has many advantages like:
- Improved productivity
- Better resiliency
- Increased scalability
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- Optimize business functionality
- and many more
We will be implementing many important concepts of microservices architecture like
- Spring Cloud Config Server
- Spring Cloud Bus
- Spring Cloud Netflix Eureka
- Spring Cloud Circuit Breaker
- Spring Cloud Sleuth
- Spring Cloud Gateway
- Spring Cloud Stream
We will be creating many springboot projects from scratch from spring initializer, some of the microservice will be based on mongodb and some will work with mysql database.
Following are the steps we will cover:
1.1-Generating and Setting up of product service
1.2-Create product entity class with annotation
1.3-Create product repository
1.4-Creating controller and GET and POST endpoints
1.5-Test GET and POST endpoint with Postman
2.1-Generating and Setting up of booking service
2.2-Understanding Discovery service and Service registry
2.3-Generating and Setting up Discovery Service
2.4-Registering Product service as client to Discovery service
2.5-Registering Booking service as client to Discovery service
2.6-Understanding config server and centralized configuration
2.7-Create git repo and add properties files
2.8-Generate github token and use in Intellij to push code
2.9-Generating and Setting up of Configuration service
2.10-Configuring config server to fetch different profile based properties from github
2.11-Connecting booking service to config server on dev profile
2.12-Connecting product service to config server on dev profile
2.14-Implementing RefreshScope Part-1
2.15-Implementing RefreshScope Part-2
2.16-HarshiCorp vault setup part-1
2.17-HarshiCorp vault setup part-2
2.18-Storing booking service secrets in Vault
2.19-getting vault data in microservice
3.1-Implementing message broker
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn and implement the microservices architecture using java and springboot
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍