How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn
See course description for all the technical topics we are covering in this course
Learn Tableau for Data Science step-by-step, 100% practical course
All tutorials are on the latest Tableau version 2020.3
Included advanced topics as well like Relationships, Level of detail (LOD) expressions, Parameters, Sets, Trend Lines, etc.
Included exciting features/Viz like emoji chart, play youtube video in a dashboard, animations, viz in tooltips, etc
This course is designed by considering the fact that you are an absolute beginner, and I will teach you even the most basic concepts in Tableau from scratch so that after completing this course you would be able to create rich visualizations easily and confidently.
What all the technical skills you will learn in this course:
- Software Installation (Tableau Desktop Public Edition, Tableau Desktop Professional Edition, Tableau Reader)
- Creation of Tableau Public profile
- Understand the different Tableau Products
- Software Walkthrough (Tableau Desktop Public Edition, Tableau Desktop Professional Edition)
- Publish the viz to Tableau Public
- Download the files from Tableau Public
- Extract the data source files from the published visualization in Tableau Public
Tableau Core Concepts
- Connect to a Data Source
- Data Types
- Update the data types
- Dimensions & Measures
- Aggregation & Granularity
- Discrete & Continuous fields
- Discrete date parts & Continuous date values
- Calculated Fields
- Logical expressions
- Ratio Calculations
- Create Live & Extract Connections
- Difference between Live & Extract Connections
- Difference between twbx & twb file types
- Computed and Manual Sorting
- Dimension & Measure filters
- Date filters
- Context filters
- Organize data in Hierarchies
- Reference & Trend Lines
- Groups & Visual Groups
- Add custom shapes in Tableau
- Add Visualization in Tooltip
- Custom Dates
- Table Calculations – Introduction
- Table Calculations – Scope & Direction
- Level of Details – Fixed, Include, Exclude
- Bar Chart
- Line Chart
- Stacked Bar Chart
- Symbol Maps
- Filled Maps
- Scatter Plot
- Cross Tabs
- Highlight Tables
- Heat Maps
- Pie Chart
- Word Cloud
- Packed Bubbles
- Tree Maps
- Dual Axis
- Lollipop Chart
Dashboard and Stories
- Dashboard Introduction
- Add Actions for interactivity
- Dashboard Objects
- Navigation between dashboards
- Embed youtube URL in dashboards
- Create a story
- Format a story
- Storyboards vs dashboards
- Tableau new Data Model
- Cross-database joins
- When to use – Relationships, Blends, Joins
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Tableau from scratch.
- Already working on Tableau but want to learn concepts in a better way.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍