How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- practice test 1
- Practice Test 2
- Practice Test 3
The first course for both RHCT and RHCE certification tracks, RH033 is ideal for individuals who have never used Linux or UNIX, and who have no prior command line experience in any other operating system. You are taught the basics of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment, and it prepares you for your future role as a system administrator.
User-level experience with any computer system, use of menus, use of any graphical user interface.
A Red Hat Enterprise Linux power user who can be productive in using and customizing a Red Hat system for common command line processes and desktop productivity roles, and who is ready to learn system administration (RH133).
Users who are new to Linux and have no prior UNIX or command line skills, who want to develop and practice the basic skills to use and control their own Red Hat Linux system.
55.1.4. Course Objectives
- Understand the Linux file system
- Perform common file maintenance
- Use and customize the GNOME interface
- Issue essential Linux commands from the command line
- Perform common tasks using the GNOME GUI
- Open, edit, and save text documents using the vi editor
- File access permissions
- Customize X Window System
- Regular expression pattern matching and I/O redirection
- Install, upgrade, delete and query packages on your system
- Network utilities for the user
- Power user utilities
Who this course is for:
- All Level
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍