How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
What is hijama?
The history of hijama
The theory behind hijama from traditional medicine perspectives
What modern science can tell us about hijama’s benefits
Contraindications to wet cupping/hijama
Record keeping for treatments
Aftercare for hijama
How to perform hijama
What is hijama used to treat?
Hijama is a traditional healing modality from the Muslim world. Steeped in mystery and traditions modern medicine is now discovering its benefits in promoting improved circulation and blood quality. Hijama has been helpful as an adjunct treatment for many difficult to treat conditions. I will be discussing all aspects of the theory and hands on practicalities involved with performing this treatment sprinkled with a traditional Chinese medicine perspective. This course will enhance your understanding and give you confidence to perform this treatment. Packed with easy to reference diagrams I will break this down to make this easy to follow and support you along your journey. Hijama has many healing benefits and it is important to know not just who to cup, but when to cup them and how many cups to use. I will be able to explain about the lunar calendar, it’s impact on cupping in strength and how seasonality and climatic effect are considerations for your treatment. Hijama is used in the Muslim culture to perform Al Ruqyah, getting rid of evil eye and dealing with Jinn. I will be delving into the sidr or black magic that can be treated with hijama and discussing relevant considerations. There is an additional section going over what is and what is not haram for your health. While hijama can help maintain health it is important to follow the traditional principals for good health. This extra section is just my personal
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
Hijama is used in the Muslim culture to perform Al Ruqyah, getting rid of evil eye and dealing with Jinn. I will be delving into the sidr or black magic that can be treated with hijama and discussing relevant considerations. There is an additional section going over what is and what is not haram for your health. While hijama can help maintain health it is important to follow the traditional principals for good health. This extra section is just my personal understanding from a non-muslim interpretation and merely voicing of my opinion and interpretation meant as a guideline for those wishing to go deeper on their personal wellness journey for themselves and their family.
Who this course is for:
- Understanding of human anatomy and physiology required
- Doctors, nurses, phlebotomists, acupuncturist, podiatrists and health professionals
- Suitable for therapist with insurance who want to gain more confidence or learn how to add hijama into their treatments
- Different requirements for gaining insurance in each country exist – UK most require in person training
- May be complimentary to face to face courses
- Suitable if you wish to treat friends and family for no fee as a healing practice (depends on your country’s local laws)
- Suitable if you have a massage qualification with anatomy and physiology
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON