How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
What you’ll learn
- You will have an idea why passionate love is like a “drug”
- You will find out how famous philosophers understood the nature of human passions
- You will gain a deeper insight into chemistry, lust and obsession
- You will find out about isolation, depression and identity crisis
- You will come to understand about sexual sensation-seekers and sexual burnout
- You will gain ideas how to transit from passionate love to compassionate
- You will discover how to restore your soul by practicing resilience, mindfulness, compassion, self- love and sexual awareness
Passions make us suffer and can ruin our life.
Create a better understanding of human passions.
Intense feelings of passionate love affect the brain in the same way as drugs like cocaine.
How to transit from passionate love to compassionate?
Gain a deeper insight into chemistry, lust and obsession.
Why is chemistry not the same as compatibility?
Learn about neuroscience of chemistry, lust, love and hatred.
Self-love, self- esteem and self- compassion are the keys for psychological well- being and mental health.
“An emotion which is a passion, ceases to be a passion, as soon as we form a clear and distinct idea of it.” (Baruch Spinoza).
This course containing 22 lectures and 1,5 h of video with 4 assignments will walk you through the understanding of passions that can burn our soul.
You will have more ideas about loneliness, isolation, depression, identity crisis and sexual burnout.
You will discover how to restore your soul by practicing resilience, mindfulness, compassion, self- love and sexual awareness.
By the end of the course you will feel more confident how to apply the skills for personality development, personal growth and personal transformation.
Who this course is for:
- Passionate lovers
- Passionate personality
- Anyone feeling depressed and lonely
- Abandoned in relationship
- Anyone having sexual burnout and low libido
- Anyone having low self- esteem
- Anyone interested in practicing resilience, mindfulness, compassion, self-love, sexual awareness
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍