How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Learn the Data Analysis
- Learn how to import & consolidate the data
- Lean the Sort & Advance Filter Options
- Learn about Charts & Tables
- Learn the use of Pivot Tables & Charts
- Learn how to create Dashboards
- Learn about Form Controls
- Lean the VBA & Macros
Enhance your Microsoft Excel Skills By Learning this Advance MS Excel Training Course.
Microsoft Excel is one of the most commonly used products of Microsoft office. It is used for data entry, data analysis, data presentation, or calculation. The best thing about Microsoft Excel is that this totally depends on your skill level. You can use MS Excel for any beginner or advanced level task it will be equally efficient & easy to use in either case.
This MS Excel course is Advance Level or Expert Level training especially for engineers, data analysts, data scientists, students, teachers, or researchers, or for anyone who has basic or intermediate level Microsoft Excel knowledge & now wants to learn Advance Level, MS Excel.
This Microsoft Excel course has a total of 15 video lectures with a total length of 2 hours. This course is designed by assuming that you have basic or intermediate level knowledge of MS Excel & now you want to enhance your Excel skills & learn some Advance Excel Options that will bring more ease & add value to your work.
This course is designed in Microsoft Excel 2016 version but you can easily learn in almost any older or latest version of MS Excel.
Some Excel sample files or excel practice worksheets are attached that you can download & practice on.
This course is divided into the following different sections:
1. Introduction to the Course
2. Data Tab
3. Insert Tab
4. Developer Tab
Under these tabs the following different topics will be discussed:
- Data Analysis options
- Data import options / Excel Queries
- Data Consolidation
- Sort & Filter option
- Charts & Tables
- Pivot Tables & Charts
- Form Controls
- VBA & Macros
I am hopeful that you will be extremely happy to choose this course.
So, Join This Course Today. Happy Learning!
Who this course is for:
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Engineers & Researchers
- Students & Teachers
- Anyone with basic Excel knowledge & looking for advance Excel skills
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍