How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Practice Test 1
Practice Test 2
Machine learning is a field of computer science that deals with the problem of finding mathematical and statistical functions that best explain the relationship between input data, output data, and other inputs (external) to a system. Machine learning has some uses in areas such as detection, recommendation systems, fraud detection, machine translation, visual recognition, and the development of autonomous robotic systems.
Finally, practice here the best Machine Learning MCQ Questions, that checks your basic knowledge of Machine Learning.
From below you can learn some basic things of Machine Learning that helps you to pass this exam.
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
Machine Learning is getting computers to program themselves. If programming is automation, then machine learning is automating the process of automation.
Writing software is the bottleneck, we don’t have enough good developers. Let the data do the work instead of people. Machine learning is the way to make programming scalable.
- Traditional Programming: Data and program is run on the computer to produce the output.
- Machine Learning: Data and output is run on the computer to create a program. This program can be used in traditional programming.
Machine learning is like farming or gardening. Seeds is the algorithms, nutrients is the data, the gardner is you and plants is the programs.
Applications of Machine Learning
Sample applications of machine learning:
- Web search: ranking page based on what you are most likely to click on.
- Computational biology: rational design drugs in the computer based on past experiments.
- Finance: decide who to send what credit card offers to. Evaluation of risk on credit offers. How to decide where to invest money.
- E-commerce: Predicting customer churn. Whether or not a transaction is fraudulent.
- Space exploration: space probes and radio astronomy.
- Robotics: how to handle uncertainty in new environments. Autonomous. Self-driving car.
- Information extraction: Ask questions over databases across the web.
- Social networks: Data on relationships and preferences. Machine learning to extract value from data.
- Debugging: Use in computer science problems like debugging. Labor intensive process. Could suggest where the bug could be.
Key Elements of Machine Learning
There are tens of thousands of machine learning algorithms and hundreds of new algorithms are developed every year.
Every machine learning algorithm has three components:
- Representation: how to represent knowledge. Examples include decision trees, sets of rules, instances, graphical models, neural networks, support vector machines, model ensembles and others.
- Evaluation: the way to evaluate candidate programs (hypotheses). Examples include accuracy, prediction and recall, squared error, likelihood, posterior probability, cost, margin, entropy k-L divergence and others.
- Optimization: the way candidate programs are generated known as the search process. For example combinatorial optimization, convex optimization, constrained optimization.
All machine learning algorithms are combinations of these three components. A framework for understanding all algorithms.
Types of Learning
There are four types of machine learning:
- Supervised learning: (also called inductive learning) Training data includes desired outputs. This is spam this is not, learning is supervised.
- Unsupervised learning: Training data does not include desired outputs. Example is clustering. It is hard to tell what is good learning and what is not.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner or advanced data reletated student or employe.
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON