How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Google Professional Data Engineer (GCP) Free Practice Test 1
- Google Professional Data Engineer (GCP) Free Practice Test 2
- Google Professional Data Engineer (GCP) Free Practice Test 3
- Google Professional Data Engineer (GCP) Free Practice Test 4
The Professional Cloud Certification is the second level (GCP) certification that helps in developing and, after that, testing the knowledge and skills of the attendees in advanced architectural design. The various implementation skills based on the job role are enhanced during the certification process of learning, and the final examination helps in identifying the level of gains and skills that have been gained by the professionals and students during the course period.
Course Structure for Google Cloud Certified – Professional Data Engineer
Certified Professional Data Engineer analyzes data to gain insight into business outcomes, builds statistical models to support decision-making, and creates machine learning models to automate and simplify key business processes. The Google Cloud Certified – Professional Data Engineer exam assesses a candidates ability to –
1. Designing data processing systems
1.1 Selecting the appropriate storage technologies. Considerations include:
- Mapping storage systems to business requirements
- Data modeling
- Tradeoffs involving latency, throughput, transactions
- Distributed systems
- Schema design
1.2 Designing data pipelines. Considerations include:
- Data publishing and visualization (e.g., BigQuery)
- Batch and streaming data (e.g., Cloud Dataflow, Cloud Dataproc, Apache Beam, Apache Spark and Hadoop ecosystem, Cloud Pub/Sub, Apache Kafka)
- Online (interactive) vs. batch predictions
- Job automation and orchestration (e.g., Cloud Composer)
1.3 Designing a data processing solution. Considerations include:
- Choice of infrastructure
- System availability and fault tolerance
- Use of distributed systems
- Capacity planning
- Hybrid cloud and edge computing
- Architecture options (e.g., message brokers, message queues, middleware, service-oriented architecture, serverless functions)
- At least once, in-order, and exactly once, etc., event processing
1.4 Migrating data warehousing and data processing. Considerations include:
- Awareness of current state and how to migrate a design to a future state
- Migrating from on-premises to cloud (Data Transfer Service, Transfer Appliance, Cloud Networking)
- Validating a migration
2. Building and operationalizing data processing systems
2.1 Building and operationalizing storage systems. Considerations include:
- Effective use of managed services (Cloud Bigtable, Cloud Spanner, Cloud SQL, BigQuery, Cloud Storage, Cloud Datastore, Cloud Memorystore)
- Storage costs and performance
- Lifecycle management of data
2.2 Building and operationalizing pipelines. Considerations include:
- Data cleansing
- Batch and streaming
- Data acquisition and import
- Integrating with new data sources
2.3 Building and operationalizing processing infrastructure. Considerations include:
Who this course is for:
- This is for Beginner to Advance.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍