Course Details –:
#uidemy, #onlinecourse, #udemy
What you’ll learn:-
- Create presentable data visualizations with Python
- Learn how to analyze data with Python
- Make interactive data visualizations using the Plotly module
- Learn how to create plots from your data using Matplotlib, and Seaborn
- Analyze data using the Pandas library to create and structure data
- Analyze data using the NumPy library to create and manipulate arrays
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment
This course will teach you the fundamental Python tools for effectively analyzing and visualizing data. You will have a strong foundation in the field of Data Science and be well prepared for your journey of starting a career!
You will gain a full understanding of how to utilize Python in conjunction with scientific computing and graphing libraries to analyze data, and make presentable data visualizations.
This course is designed for both beginners with some basic programming experience or experienced developers looking to explore the world of Data Science!
By the end of this course you will:
– Know how to create and analyze data arrays using the NumPy package
– Know how to use the Pandas library to create and analyze data sets
– Know how to use Matplotlib, and Seaborn to create professional, eye-catching data visualizations
– Know how to use Plotly to create interactive charts and plots
You will also get lifetime access to all the video lectures, detailed code notebooks for every lecture, as well as the ability to reach out to me anytime for directed inquiries and discussions.