How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Understand the fundamentals of Amplifiers
Analysis of different types of Ideal amplifiers, i.e. Voltage Controlled Voltage Source, Voltage Controlled Current Source, CCVS & CCCS
Understand each type of amplifiers through proper examples
Discussion on Cascading
Analysis of Input output relations of an amplifier by defining Z parameter, Y parameter, h parameter and g parameter
Equivalent circuits of an amplifier for different parameters
Properties of a general amplifier i.e. Current gain, Voltage gain, Power gain, Input impedance and output impedance
Learn the fundamentals of an amplifier. This course will greatly help the students (especially students of first and second year of engineering) to understand transistors, FETs etc. Finally, the course is so designed that if anyone goes from lecture 1 to last lecture the entire subject can be thoroughly understood easily. So let’s have a highlight of the entire course quickly-
- Understand the fundamentals of Amplifiers.
- Analysis of different types of Ideal amplifiers, i.e. Voltage Controlled Voltage Source (VCVS), Voltage Controlled Current Source (VCCS), Current Controlled Voltage Source (CCVS) and Current Controlled Current Source (CCCS).
- Understand each type of amplifiers through proper examples.
- Discussion on Cascading. It is really interesting to know how cascading increases the amplification factor for an amplifier.
- Analysis of Input output parameter relations of an amplifier by defining Z parameter, Y parameter, h parameter and g parameter. Here, we will learn that every amplifier can be represented by one of these parameters.
- Equivalent circuits of an amplifier for different parameters. The pictorial representations will be extremely helpful for the students.
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
- Properties of a general amplifier i.e. Current gain, Voltage gain, Power gain, Input impedance and output impedance. This is thoroughly discussed through different parameters such as Z parameter, Y parameter etc.
- The effect of frequency on an amplifier has thoroughly been discussed.
- Classification of Amplifiers based on range of operation in frequency.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for those who love electronics and love to explore the world of electronics
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON