How To Get This Course For Free ?
Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Focuses on how your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes affect your feelings and behaviour
- Learning to stop the cycle of negative thinking
- Enable you to change your behaviour in future.
- To identify and challenge any negative thinking patterns and behaviour which may be causing you difficulties
CBT is an evidence-based psychological intervention which is effective for depressive and other psychiatric disorders. These disorders are afflicting almost one in every six individuals throughout the world. Yet, training needs surveys conducted in different parts of the world, especially in low and middle income countries, found that mental health professionals do not have access to training in the delivery of CBT.
CBT is a type of talking treatment that focuses on how your thoughts, beliefs and attitudes affect your feelings and behavior, and teaches you coping skills for dealing with different problems. It combines cognitive
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to: Accurately assess if CBT is a relevant/indicated intervention, Conceptualize a case from a CBT framework, Demonstrate appropriate application of introductory CBT techniques, Address common stumbling blocks/challenges Tailor interactions to meet the needs of the person receiving services where they are Incorporate recovery and culture into treatment plans
CBT is based on the idea that the way we think about situations can affect the way we feel and behave. For example, if you interpret a situation negatively then you might experience negative emotions as a result, and those bad feelings might then lead you to behave in a certain way.
In CBT you work with a therapist to identify and challenge any negative thinking patterns and behaviour which may be causing you difficulties. In turn this can change the way you feel about situations, and enable you to change your behaviour in future. You and your therapist might focus on what is going on in your life right now, but you might also look at your past, and think about how your past experiences impact the way you see the world.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in CBT
- Anyone who has the passion for learning
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍