How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Learn how the book of Jude provides insights not found within other books of the Bible
Life Lessons you can apply today for effective Christian living
Actively engage in GOD’s plan through this book
Live an uncompromising life by following the pattern of Jude
Understand the differences between Jude and 2 Peter
Learn how the message of Jude fits with other Bible Books
The Book of Jude is one of the shortest books of the New Testament. Written by the brother of our Lord Jesus and the brother of James; the book appears just before the book of Revelation in our bibles.
Its size must not be mistaken for its potency – small in size yet packs a very big punch. Although the book mirrors much of the content in 2 Peter it provides many unique features of its own. For example it is from this book that we learn that Enoch was a prophet and spoke in Genesis about the occurrences in the book of Revelation. Secondly, it is the book of Jude that chronicles the dispute between Satan and Arch Angel Michael about the body of Moses.
Such delightful insights are not limited to the aforesaid.
Why you should take this course
The course covers content you will not find in other Bible Study course because we major on the life lessons and new insights. Taking this course will give you an in-depth knowledge about the Book of Jude and how it fits with other books of the Bible. You will be actively engaging with life lessons you can immediately apply so that you can improve your walk with the LORD
What is the course about?
The course begins with a brief summary by answering the following questions::
- What is the epistle of Jude about
- When was the epistle of Jude written
- Who is the author of the epistle of Jude
- What is the purpose of the letter of Jude
- What are the unique features of the letter of Jude
After this brief introduction we then go into the major part of the course which is the life lessons. What the lessons do is to teach truths from key parts of the book and then apply them to our day to day living.
How the course is structured
The course starts with a summary of the book then the 7 Lessons which are split into 7 sections. Each section has an introduction then the Lesson and the section conclusion. When the lessons are completed we round up with the summary of the Book of Jude.
Important information before you enrol:
- You are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- You also have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will enjoy free access to any updates I will provide
- You are free to ask any questions and will get a reply as soon as possible
Get Started Today – Click Take This Course NOW
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Christians who want to grow in their faith
- Those who genuinely have questions
- Anyone else who wants to learn about the Bible
- Those who teach Bible Studies
- It is not for the none Christian looking for a basis for an argument
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍