How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Practice Test 1
- Practice Test 2
- Practice Test 3
Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP®)
The Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP) is a professional wireless LAN certification that will help its candidates to evaluate a network’s susceptibility and foil attacks in advance. The individual conducts security audits for WLAN and deploys compliance monitoring solutions, acquires experience to establish Wireless Intrusion Prevention Systems (WISPS), and learns how to design the security architecture of a network.
Who this exam is for:
- Network Admins or Consultants
- IT Professionals
The important domains and their topics that the Certified Wireless Security Professional (CWSP®) exam covers are:
1. Security Policy – 10%
● Define WLAN security Requirements
● WLAN security policies
● Proper training is administered for all stakeholders related to security policies and ongoing security awareness
2. Vulnerabilities, Threats, and Attacks – 30%
● Vulnerabilities and threats
● Risk analysis and risk mitigation procedures
3. WLAN Security Design and Architecture – 45%
● Appropriate security solution
● Implement or recommend appropriate wired security configurations to support the WLAN
● Authentication and security services
● Secure transitioning (roaming) solutions
● Secure public access and/or open networks
● Preventative measures required for common vulnerabilities associated with wireless infrastructure devices and avoid weak security solutions
4. Security Lifecycle Management – 15%
● Management within the security lifecycle of identify, assess, protect, and monitor
● Effective change management procedures
● Information from monitoring solutions for load observation and forecasting of future requirements to comply with security policy
● Maintenance procedures including license management, software/code upgrades, and configuration management
● Auditing procedures to perform audits, analyze results and generate reports
Who this course is for:
- ALL Levels
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍