Course Details –:
#uidemy, #onlinecourse, #udemy
What you’ll learn
- Back pain secrets of an injured Chiropractor.
- Discover all the possible causes of your back pain and simple things you can do to fix it.
- How to have great posture when sitting, standing and sleeping so you can look and feel better!
- Affordable and easy ways to set-up your computer, chair and desk correctly at home and work to reduce back pain.
- Learn safe and effective stretches for your back so you can have less back pain and be more active as you age.
- Strengthen your lower back with 6 specific exercises to improve core strength and prevent back pain.
- How to lift and bend correctly to avoid lower back pain, disc bugles and sciatica.
- How to choose the right pillow and mattress to support your spine properly, have a better nights sleep and improve your energy.
- What causes sciatica and ways to prevent it.
Did you know that back pain is the second leading cause of disease burden overall in Australia? The Australian Bureau of Statistics 2017–18 National Health Report estimates about 4.0 million Australians (16% of the population) have back problems.
Unfortunately most people don’t know how to manage their back pain very well and often if they do recover, an estimated two thirds of sufferers have a recurrence within 12 months. This leads to a vicious cycle of inactivity due to pain, stress, putting on weight and not being able to do the day-to-day activities that we enjoy such as spending quality time with friends and family.
Back pain freedom:
Luckily there are solutions out there and it is important to not give up trying to reduce your back pain.
As a Chiropractor for 19 years and ex-athlete who suffered two severe back injuries, I have been able to put together a holistic approach to back pain including all the secrets I give my patients when they visit my clinics.
I noticed after working in clinics in Australia and Hong Kong that most back pain sufferers do three main things to try and manage their pain:
1. Exercise such as walking, yoga, Pilates, stretching or swimming.
2. Treatments such as massage, Chiropractic or Physiotherapy.
3. Nothing or rest.
These are all great options but unfortunately were not really preventing and reducing their back pain significantly. By looking deeper into the causes of my back pain and my patients back pain, I could see that there are many daily habits that are actually the root cause of the painful symptoms. By showing patients how to correct these issues, they had better results that were long lasting and achievable. So I decided to create an online series with all my tips and tricks in one spot for my patients, and anyone that is ready to take control of their back pain.
What you learn in the course:
Through a series of short videos you will learn how to improve your posture and ergonomics, have better muscle tone and strength, improve your flexibility and sleep set-up which all leads to decreasing stress on your spine. This will allow the body to heal faster and over time reduce your painful symptoms. This enables you to be more active and healthier as you age, so you can live a normal active life.