How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
7 traditional variations of the Sun Salutations (Surya-Namaskaar) as taught by different schools of Yoga
A detailed description of every variant, with an emphasis on correct form, breath and technique.
Breakdown of all the asana(postures) of the Sun-Salutation with easy options for those new to the practice
A simple, yet excellent method of maintaining different factors of fitness – endurance, strength, flexibility and agility.
The surya-namaskar (sun salutation) is probably the oldest exercise sequence in the world and an integral part of the physical practice of Yoga. It can be used as a warm-up , a full workout or even a moving meditation depending upon pace and ability. This course contains seven of the many variations that are practiced the world over. The demonstration of the variations, are then followed by a manual explaining each asana (posture), and the transitions.
All forms of the Surya-namaskar focus on –
- Specific movement with a specific breath,
- Maintaining health and mobility by alternatively flexing, extending and relaxing different sections of the spine.
While the basic underlying principles of all the variations are the same, each of them has a slightly different emphasis. Knowing and practicing varied forms keeps it interesting and works the body in subtly different ways.
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
Depending upon the personal inclination of the practitioner, mantra and chakra awareness can also be included in the surya-namaskar, turning the exercise into a deeply spiritual practice. However , since the aim of this course is to provide an insight into different methods of the physical practice, there is no information contained in this course about spiritual aspects.
This course is the result of experiences and teachings received from Yoga teachers and schools in different parts of India in the year 2006. While most yoga schools/teachers prefer just one or two of the many variations, I personally teach and practice all seven regularly.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for every person that is interested in the practice of Yoga.
- It is designed for beginners who are not really sure where to start, as well as for regular practitioners.
- The simplicity of the practice also makes it an ideal one for those aspiring to better their fitness levels and agility even if they are not really inclined towards Yoga.
- Despite being specifically geared towards those interested in Yoga , this course is useful for any individual that is interested in moving and breathing better.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON