How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- The Computer Defined
- Types of Computers i.e. Digital Computers, Analog Computers, Hybrid Computers
- Parts of Computer, Difference between Data and Information, Information Processing Cycle
- Computer Hardware
- Keyboard, QWERTY Layout, Alphanumeric Keys, Function Keys, Cursor Movement Keys, Modifier Keys
- The different variants of mouse
- Video and Sound, Printers
- How Computer Processes Data, The Central Processing Unit, RAM, Cache Memory, Buses
- Modern CPUs
- Microsoft Word Basics
- Microsoft Powerpoint Basics
- Microsoft Excel Basics
- Storage Devices (Magnetic Storage devices, Optical Storage Devices, Solid State Drives)
- Computer Networks (Basics)
- Internet and World Wide We
The Computer Defined, Data versus Information,
Classification of Computers based on how data is handled (Analog Computers, Digital Computers Hybrid Computers)
Computers for Individual Users or Personal Computers (Desktop Computers,Workstations, Laptops, Notebooks, Tablets, Handheld PCs, Smartphones)
Computers for Organizations (Network Server, Mainframes, Minicomputers, Supercomputers)
Parts of Computer System (Hardware , Software, User and Data)
Information Processing Cycle (Input, Processing, Output, Storage)
Computer Hardware Categorized ( Processing Devices, Memory Devices, Input and Output Devices, Storage Devices, Bus Interconnection)
System Software versus Application Software (Different categories of System and Application Software)
Input Devices ( Mouse, Keyboard, QWERTY keyboard layout and keys explained in detail, Different variants of mouse explained)
Other ways to Input Data ( Pen based input, Touch Screens, Game Controllers i.e. joysticks and game pads)
Other ways to Input Data ( Optical Input Devices i.e. Bar Code Readers, Scanners, Handheld versus Flatbed scanner)
Other ways to Input Data (Audiovisual Input Devices i.e. Microphones, MIDI, Digital Cameras)
Video (Monitors and their types, Video cards explained, Projectors)
Sound ( Sound Systems, Sound Cards, Headphones and Headsets)
Printing (Commonly used printers, High quality printers)
Data Representation in Computers
Transforming Data into Information
Devices that Affect Processing Speed
Advanced Processing Topics
Extending the Processing Power
Microsoft Office 365
Internet and World Wide Web
Major Services Provided by Internet
How the Web works ?
Using the browser to navigate the World Wide Web
Who this course is for:
- Computer Science students and students from other discipline curious to learn Computer Fundamentals
- Students wishing to learn both theoretical and practice aspects of Computer Basics/Fundamentals
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍