How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- How to make a startup pitch deck
- How to find the right Investor for your business
- How to deliver a winning Pitch Presentation to Investors
- Understand the types of Venture Capital and Angel Investors
- What should you know about deal structures and the investment process?
- basic introduction about grant writing
- How to Manage the Investment Process
- How to Understand Venture Capital Term Sheets and how to negotiate them
- Everything about Vesting and Cliff in a startup
- Understanding Pre-Money and Post Money Valuation for your startup
- How to bootstrap your Startup initially
- Legal Structure in the Startup
- how investment banking work with fundraising
- how to write proposal to investor for fundraising
- how a non profit or NGO can also raise the capital
Are you looking for fundraising for your startup?
Do you know how to make a pitch deck and attract venture capital for your business?
Then this is the RIGHT class for you.
Startup Fundraising Master course will help you navigate through the complete fundraising process for tech and non-tech startups. We will cover topics like business model, building Minimum Viable Product, Making Pitch deck for your startup, understanding investors funding strategy.
1. Introduction to Startup Basics
- Course Overview
- Startup Road Map
- Building MVP for your Startup
- Product execution road map
- 5 reasons why startups fail
- Types of Startup
2. Understanding Startup Business Model
- Business model overview
- Business Model Canvas
- Introduction to platform business
- Uber business model
- Amazon business model
3. Legal Structure in the Startup
- Origin of a startup
- Sole proprietorship for Small Business
- Partnership firm for medium business
- Corporation Legal Structure for the Startup
4. Fundraising for Startup
- Startup Funding Basics
- Startup Funding Source
- Startup ownership and equity
- Bootstrapping your Startup
- How to get the best out of Bootstrapping
5. Startup Pitch deck
- Types of Investor in a Startup
- The inflection point in a startup
- Common Mistakes with the Inflection point
- Incubator and Accelerators for startup
- Angel Investor and Venture capitalist for Startup
- How does Venture capital look for ROI in startups?
6. Vesting and Cliff in a Startup
- Vesting and Cliff for startup
- Vesting Spread and types of vesting
- Pre Money and Post Money Valuation
- Startup stock distribution
7. Stocks/shares in a Startup
- Common vs Preferred stock
- Convertible note
- SAFE vs Convertible Note in a startup
8. Understanding Startup Valuation
- Startup valuation basics
- Startup taxonomy
- Types of Startup Valuation
- Berkus Method for pre-revenue startup
- Risk factor summation method for valuation
- Scorecard Valuation Method
- Comparable transaction method
- First Chicago valuation technique
Who this course is for:
- Entrepreneurs who is looking for fundraising
- solopreneurs who wanted to raise VC capital
- Startup founders who is planning for fundraising
- Business owners who wanted to make it big
- MBA graduate who wanted to startu
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍