How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the Scrum Framework
- Getting into the shoes of Scrum Team and understand what their role is
- All about Scrum Events: Sprint, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- The three Scrum Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog & Increment
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Scrum
- Understanding & Creating Burndown Charts
- Understanding what a Minimum Viable Product is all about
- Calculating Team Velocity
- Getting into Estimation
- Understand various Estimation techniques like Fibonacci, T-Shirts Sizing, Planning Poker etc
This course provides a comprehensive overview of the Scrum framework for agile project management. You’ll learn the basics of Scrum and the Scrum lifecycle, how to organize a Scrum team and set up a project, and how to implement a Scrum, from releases and sprints to enterprise transformation.
This course is for anyone involved in product delivery using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access to all the the entire course content including quizzes, practice exercises etc. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! You have nothing to lose and so much knowledge to gain.
Over 19,000 students have enrolled into this course so far and have shared some great reviews about the course:
★★★★★ “Very clear explanation, I am really very grateful, I knew the existence of Scrum but not in detailed knowledge, the tutor is knowledgeable in her field. Please keep on doing”.
-Daud Ali Ahmed
★★★★★ “Great Course. To the point explanation of the concepts. Highly recommended.”
★★★★★“This course gives a good overview of the scrum and clearly explains the concepts.”
★★★★★ “Extraordinary learning”
There are no prerequisites for starting this Scrum Fundamental course.
Here are some FAQs about Scrum before you get started:
What is Scrum?
Scrum is a framework within which people can address complex adaptive problems, while productively and creatively delivering products of the highest possible value.
Scrum itself is a simple framework for effective team collaboration on complex products. The definition of Scrum consists of roles, events, artifacts, and the rules that bind them together.
Scrum defines three roles, the Product Owner, Scrum Master and Development Team Member.
- Simple to understand
- Difficult to master
What is the difference between Scrum and Agile Development?
Agile Development is a software methodology, whereas Scrum is one of process frameworks that follows Agile. Scrum is advised to teams with experienced team members as the Framework requires great collaboration and self-organization as well. If the Scrum rules are not followed strictly, a project can lead to failure. Hence, it is necessary to have a proper understanding of Scrum concepts among the entire team.
Why do we need Scrum?
You don’t “need” it, per se.
But to be successful at building products and services which generate value for your customers and your business in rapidly changing circumstances, you do need a way of managing risk, optimizing value and navigating complexity in both the work and the
How might Scrum work for research projects?
Scrum can be applied to any project where the goal is to maximize the value of something (a “product”), and thus requires short feedback loops in order to govern what actually gets delivered and ends up being valuable. Research fits nicely in this category because, by definition, it is about learning something in order to achieve a broader purpose.
What about Professional Scrum Certification?
There are various Professional Scrum Certifications available including Professional Scrum Master™, Professional Scrum Product Owner™, Professional Scrum Developer™, Scaled Professional Scrum™, Professional Scrum™ with Kanban, Professional Agile Leadership™ and Professional Scrum™ with User Experience.
These assessments cover a range of areas related to the knowledge and real world usage of Scrum. Passing these credible and consistent assessments is highly regarded as true industry certification by individuals, organizations and industry associations.
You can visit the official Scrum website for more details.
Let’s get started. I’ll see you inside the course 🙂
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a passing familiarity with Project Management
- Anyone who is a Project Manager, a member of a project team, or a stakeholder on a Project
- Someone who doesn’t have an experience with formal project management approaches but is looking for one now
- Anyone who has jus heard the term Scrum and want to know more
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍