How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Practice Exam – 01
Practice Exam – 02
Practice Exam – 03
Practice Exam – 04
Practice Exam – 05
Practice Exam – 06
All the practice exams are based on the latest version of the Scrum Guide.
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests contain
- 600 questions: 6 tests of 100 questions each in English.
- Appropriate explanations: It will help you to understand the Scrum Framework & the importance of the Scrum Master’s role.
These practice exams are divided on basis of the below-mentioned focus areas.
- Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework (Empiricism, Scrum Values, Scrum Roles, Scrum Events, Scrum Artifacts, Sprint Goal, Done, Scaling Scrum)
- Developing People and Teams (Facilitation, Leadership Styles, Coaching and Mentoring)
- Managing Products with Agility (Forecasting and Release Planning, Product Vision, Product Value, Product Backlog Management, Business Strategy, Stakeholders and Customers)
- Developing and Delivering Products Professionally (Emergent Software Development, Managing Technical Risk, Optimizing Flow)
- Evolving the Agile Organization (Organizational Design and Culture, Portfolio Planning, Evidence-Based Management)
Key topics must be considered for PSM Certification
- Scrum Framework: this is foundational knowledge for every Scrum Team member. It covers Scrum theory as described in the Scrum Guide.
- Scrum Theory and Principles: this topic is more about understanding Scrum theory: empirical process, principles, and values of Scrum.
- Cross-Functional, Self-Organizing Teams: Questions here cover how Scrum Teams are different from traditional development teams:cross-functional, self-empowered, and self-organizing people promote flexibility, creativity, and productivity.
- Coaching and Facilitation: Questions here are about how the mindset and behavior of Scrum Master are different from traditional Project Manager: by acting as a Servant Leader, the Scrum Master facilitates and coaches full organizations in understanding and using Scrum
100% money–back guarantee: There is no risk subscribing to this course as the platform guarantees that you can claim a refund without any justification within 30 days.
These UNOFFICIAL practice tests are not endorsed by, nor in partnership, nor affiliated with Scrum . org.
Who this course is for:
- Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Product Owners / Product Managers, Developers / Team Leaders, Program Managers
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍