How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Python Practical Test 1 [Variable Names & Operators; Data & Numeric Types]
- Python Practical Test 2 [While and For Loops; Strings]
- Python Practical Test 3 [Lists, Tuples, Sets and Dictionary]
- Python Practical Test 4 [Functions, Variables and Recursion; Deep copy ]
- Python Practical Test 5 [Regular Expressions, Math, Random, Datetime Module ]
- Python Practical Test 6 [Object Oriented Programming OOP and Exception Handling]
Professional Python Questions and detailed Answers
Master Python tricks, tactics, methods and Get ready for exams, tests and interviews
Python is an interpreted high-level general-purpose programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its use of significant indentation. Its language constructs as well as its object-oriented approach aim to help programmers write clear, logical code for small and large-scale projects.
Python is dynamically-typed and garbage-collected. It supports multiple programming paradigms, including structured (particularly, procedural), object-oriented and functional programming. It is often described as a “batteries included” language due to its comprehensive standard library.
Guido van Rossum began working on Python in the late 1980s, as a successor to the ABC programming language, and first released it in 1991 as Python 0.9.0.Python 2.0 was released in 2000 and introduced new features, such as list comprehensions and a cycle-detecting garbage collection system (in addition to reference counting). Python 3.0 was released in 2008 and was a major revision of the language that is not completely backward-compatible. Python 2 was discontinued with version 2.7.18 in 2020
You will learn and practice for:
Variable Names & Operators
Basic Operators Core
Data Types & Numeric Types
Core Data types Numeric Types
Precedence and Associativity in Python
Bitwise & Boolean
Formatting & Decorators in Python
While and For Loops
Matrix List Comprehension
Argument Passing, Variables and Recursion
Global vs Local Variables
Shallow copy vs Deep copy
Functional Programming Tools
Classes and Objects
Who this course is for:
- Programmers and Coders
- Computer science practitioners
- Teachers and CEOs
- HR and Recruiters
- Python and OOPs
- Web Developers
- Data scientists and machine learning engineers
- Tech entrepreneurs and CEOs
- Computer science scholar
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍