How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Learn the common processes in Chemical Engineering industry and process variables and how to calculate them.
Will Understand about Pressure (Fluid Pressure and Hydrostatic head) and types of pressure and way to measure Fluid Pressure Measurement by Monometer.
Get the knowledge about Ideal Gas and the Laws of Gases.
Able to understand Law of Conservation of mass and know how to apply it on Different Systems.
Will Understand about Pressure and Pressure Scales and the Conversion Factor and the Measurement of Pressure.
Learn what system energy is and perform energy balance calculation.
Know how to Use Differential & Integral Balances for Material Balance.
Learn how to perform material balance and energy balance on Reactive Processes.
Know how to use Flow Chart Streams and Flow Chart Scaling for the Calculation of Material Balance.
Extent of Reaction and the Calculation of Extent of Reaction for Multiple Reactions.
Calculation of Balances on Molecular & Atomic Species
Understand about the Energy Balance on Open & Closed Systems
On completion of the course, students will be able to apply mass balance equation for different systems and can solve numericals based on mass transfer.
On completion of the course, students will be able to apply thermal energy balance equation for different systems and can solve numericals on Energy Transfer
On completion of the course, students will be able to calculate fluid pressure.
Principle of Chemical Processes (PCP) is the fundamental course for Chemical Engineering students for other subjects such as Thermodynamics, Separation Processes, Heat Transfer, and Fluid Transport. Basically, the whole Chemical engineer career is based on the Principle of Chemical Processes. This course integrates chemistry(general chemistry, some organic chemistry, and physical chemistry), physics, maths (mostly simple algebra, some calculus).
- Composition of Mixtures
· Molecular Weight & Mole and the Conversion between Mass & Moles
· Mass & Mole Fraction, Conversion from a Composition by Mass to Molar Composition
· Introduction of Pressure and Pressure Scales (Atmospheric, Gauge, Vacuum, Absolute)
· Conversion Factors of Pressure
· Fluid Pressure Measurement
- Ideal Gases & Gas Laws
· Ideal Gases & Equation of State, Standard Temperature & Pressure, Problems
· Ideal Gas Mixtures, Vapor-Liquid Equilibria for Multi-Component System
· Henry’Law, Raoult’s Law, Antoine Equation, Dalton’s Law
- Fundamentals of Material Balances
· Introduction, Chemical Processes Classification, Steady & Unsteady State, Balance Equation
· Differential and Integral Balances on Chemical Processes
· Differential Process to Perform Material Balance
· Flow Chart Streams and calculation of Flow Chart Stream Balance
· Flow Chart Scaling and their Calculation
- Balances on Reactive Systems
· Balances on Reactive Systems, Limiting & Excess Reactants
· Extent of Reaction and the Calculation of Extent of Reaction
· Multiple Reactions, Yield & Selectivity2
· Extent of Reaction for Multiple Reactions with Calculation
· Balances on Molecular & Atomic Species
· Degree of Freedom Analysis on Reactive Balances
- Energy Balance
· First Law of Thermodynamics, Forms of Energy (Kinetic, Molecular, Internal)
· Energy Balances on Closed Systems
· Specific Properties & Enthalpy
OZIS Academy is the best platform for struggling students as it provides a large no of quality and detailed courses. We offer courses from brilliant Ph.D. Professors from prestigious Universities who are experts in their relative fields. We have a team of well-experienced, full-time faculty and dedicated staff including talented retired and working University professors. Our mission is to impart most qualitative education by the way of systematic methodical and scientific approaches.
Visit our WEBSITE to get limited-time FREE & DISCOUNT COUPONS for our Udemy Courses
Who this course is for:
- This Course is for Students on the relevant fields (Chemical, Mechanical, Process engineering).
- Chemical Engineers refreshing their Mass and Energy Transfer.
- Teachers / Professors requiring extra knowledge on Mass & Energy Transfer.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍