How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn all the HTML5 concepts in hands-on based approach
- You will learn to apply various html tags in different scenarios
- You will learn the basics of web development
- You do not have to remember anything
- You will be able to create your own websites using the concepts
If you have been always thinking about learning web development or you have been thinking of becoming full-stack developer then this is the course that will not just teach you rather make you implement each and every concept of HTML5 like a pro.
Many of the students just shy away from frontend technologies because they think it’s not their cup of tea, but this course will break that perception and will make you a developer by teaching you how to implement the concepts without the need of being remembering anything.
The topics that will be covered in the course are:
- Introduction to web development
- Client-server architecture
- Three-tier architecture
- What is HTML
- What is CSS
- Local development environment setup with industry-standard tools
- Plugins and techniques to speed up development
- Debugging skills
- Structure of HTML page
- HML tag and concept of attributes
- Various components of HTML document
- Meta tag and its importance
- Head tag
- Link tag
- Script tag
- Display tags like h1 until h6
- Display tags like paragraph, span, division, label
- Inline vs block elements
- How to use Entities in HTML
- Navigation via an anchor tag
- Button tag
- Loading images on your website
- Different utility tags to make text bold, italics emphasize
- Listing tags like ul, ol
- Layout tag like table
- How to create Registration form in HTML
- Various form tags in HTML like
- Different types of input tag
- File uploading
- Creating dropdown with different options
- Writing address in textarea
- Header and Footer tag
- Section and Article tag
- Video and Audio tag
- Loading various websites inside Iframe tag
- Much more
- You will get the complete source code so that if you get any doubts anywhere you can just refer the source code.
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner with interest to lean about web development
- Anyone trying to reskill or upskill
- Any backend developer who wants to become full-stack develope
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍