How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn all the CSS3 concepts in hands-on based approach
- You will learn to apply various css properties in different scenarios
- You will learn the basics of web development and debugging
- You will be able to create your own responsive websites using the concepts
If you have been thinking about learning web development or you have been thinking of becoming full-stack developer then this is the course that will not just teach you rather make you implement each and every concept of CSS3 like a pro.
Many of the students just shy away from frontend technologies because they think it’s not their cup of tea, but this course will break that perception and will make you a developer by teaching you how to implement the concepts without the need of being remembering anything.
The topics that will be covered in the course are:
- Introduction to web development
- Client-server architecture
- Three-tier architecture
- What is HTML
- What is CSS
- Local development environment setup with industry-standard tools
- Plugins and techniques to speed up development
- Debugging skills
- Structure of HTML page
- HML tag and concept of attributes
- Various components of HTML document
- Meta tag and its importance
- Head tag
- Link tag
- Script tag
- Inline, Embedded, External styling
- Linking external stylesheet in your Html
- Using developer tools and knowing various components of it
- Different types of CSS selectors
- How to use fonts, colors, border, background style
- Box model in CSS
- How to solve problems due to box model
- Margin and Padding in CSS
- Display and Visibility
- Different types of positions in CSS
- Float and Clear
- Usage of z-index property
- Creating layouts using Flexbox
- Responsive web design using media queries
- Different types of pseudo-selectors and their usages
- Box shadow and Text shadow
- Animation and Keyframes
- Transition and its types
- Transformation and its types
- You will get the complete source code so that if you get any doubts anywhere you can just refer the source code.
Who this course is for:
- Any beginner with interest to lean about web development
- Anyone trying to reskill or upskill
- Any backend developer who wants to become full-stack develope
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍