How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- PL-900: Test 1
- PL-900: Test 2
- PL-900: Test 3
The Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals or PL-900 important domains,
- Business value of Power Platform
- Identification of core components in Power Platform
- Business capabilities of Power BI
- Business value of Power Apps
- Business value of Power Automate
- Business value of Power Virtual Agents
Describe the business value of Power Platform
Describing the value of Power Platform applications
- Firstly, analyzing data by using Power BI
- acting with Power Apps
- building solutions that use Microsoft Dataverse
- Then, automating with Power Automate
- After that, interoperating with external systems and data
- Finally, creating powerful chatbots using a guided, no-code graphical interface
Describe the business value of extending business solutions by using Power Platform
- describe how Dynamics 365 apps can accelerate delivery of Power Platform business solutions
- describe how Power Platform business solutions can be used by Microsoft 365 apps including Microsoft Teams
- describing how Power Platform business solutions can consume Microsoft 365 services
- describing how Power Platform business solutions can consume Microsoft Azure services including Azure Cognitive Services
- describe how Power Platform business solutions can consume third-party apps and services
Describe Power Platform administration and security
- describing how Power Platform implements security including awareness of Microsoft Dataverse security roles, Azure Identity Services, and Access Management (IAM)
- describe how to manage apps and users
- describe environments
- describing where to perform specific administrative tasks including Power Platform Admin center, Microsoft 365 admin center
Start preparing using the Microsoft PL-900 Study Guide!
Identify the Core Components of Power Platform
Describe Microsoft Dataverse
- Firstly, describing the Power Apps user experience
- identifying tables, columns, and relationships
- describing environments
- Then, explaining use cases and limitations of business process flows
- explaining use cases and limitations of business rules
- Subsequently, describing the Common Data Model (CDM)
- Finally, describe how to use common standard tables to describe people, places, and things
- describe the native Dataverse connection experience
- describe triggers including trigger types and where triggers are used
- describing actions
- describe licensing options for connectors including standard or premium tier Identify use cases for custom connectors
Demonstrate the capabilities of Power BI
Identifying common Power BI components
- identify and describe uses for visualization controls including pie, bar, donut, and scatter plots and KPIs
- describe types of filters
- describing the Power BI Desktop Reports, Data, and Model tabs
Who this course is for:
- PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals Exam candidates
- All levels
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍