How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Follow Socrates’ method in your discussion to improve arguments.
- Level up your views and thoughts towards love, beauty, and the structure of society.
- Realize that a happy and quality life can be achieved only if you are familiar with your higher self.
- Motivate yourself to achieve the desired life.
- Filter reality from illusion.
This course is designed to enhance the analytical and cognitive abilities of learners enrolled. It will help to level up your argumentative skill through knowing the reasoning, deductive method, filtering beliefs, seeking truths, and questioning ethics and moral values. Another prominent feature of its design is to invoke your ability to think like a philosopher. After completion of this course, the quality of your arguments will increase. During this course, you will be introduced to those philosophers who have had a great impact on philosophy and philosophers to date, like Socrates, Plato, Aristotle, Friedrich Nietzsche, and Rene Descartes. After completing the course, you will be able to discuss their ideas confidently.
This course is divided into three sections.
- The first section introduces the course. This part consists of two lectures.
- The second section is the introduction to the most celebrated philosophers and their perennial problems and consists of five lectures.
- The third and the last section is about political philosophy which addresses problem-solving ability. This section consists of three lectures.
There are some multiple-choice questions at the end of all three parts of course. Attempting these quizzes will help you to understand how much you have understood philosophy and critical thinking. At the end of the course, you will be assigned a short assignment to analyze the improvement in your argumentative abilities through rationalism, logic, problem-solving methods, and systematic arguments after completing the course.
If we try to define philosophy in its literal meanings then we come to know that the term “philosophy” means “love of wisdom”. In a broader term, philosophy is the activity of trying to seek and understand the fundamental truths about one’s own self, the universe, and their relationship with the universe and other humans. Those who study philosophy are perpetually engaged in asking, answering, and arguing for their answers to life’s most complicated yet simple questions.
Philosophy is one of the most basic areas of human thinking. It seeks to answer several universal questions, like:
- How do we define the nature of individual things? It comes up all the time when people can’t agree on a definition of something.
- What’s the difference between rational and non-rational thoughts?
- When is an agent morally blameworthy? What kind of beings have moral responsibility?
- How do we know something to be true?
- What is art, what is religion, science, and what is language?
- What is justice?
- Why are we here?
In short, philosophy helps us to untie logical knots and identify spurious assumptions. It corrects verbal mistakes and the seduction of languages. Philosophy forces us to develop and use methods to analyze mental concepts and determine what is real and what exists.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for people in search of the truth, and doing efforts to seek answers to fundamental questions about life, self, universe, and religion.
- This course offers ancient and unique methods of arguments and discussion to those who want to improve their cognition and rationality.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍