How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Practice Test #1
Practice Test #2
Practice Test #3
The practice tests within this course contain questions that will allow you to prepare for the PCEP exam, in other terms, you can become a Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer in 1 attempt.
PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer certification is a professional credential that measures the test-taker’s ability to accomplish coding problems related to the essentials of programming in the Python language.
Why take the PCEP Exam?
An individual should take the Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer certification because it demonstrates their familiarity in the language of Python and can aid the person in trying to acquire or thrive in an entry-level python development job. ($57,000 to $80,000 salary for entry-level jobs)
The questions in this exam come from the following curriculum (According to PCEP-30-02):
1. Computer Programming and Python Fundamentals:
- Understanding fundamental terms and definitions
- Understanding Python’s logic and structure
- Ability to introduce literals and variables into code and use different numeral systems
- Ability to choose operators and data types adequate to a problem
- Performing Input/Output console operations
2. Control Flow – Conditional Blocks and Loops
- Make decisions and branch the flow with the if instruction
- Perform different types of iterations
3. Data Collections – Tuples, Dictionaries, Lists, and Strings
- Collect and process data using lists
- Collect and process data using tuples
- Collect and process data using dictionaries
- Operate with strings
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
4. Functions and Exceptions
- Decomposing code using functions
- Organizing interaction between the function and its environment
- Understanding the Python Built-In Exception Hierarchy
- Understanding the Basics of Python Exception Handling
Who this course is for:
- Those who wish to be tested for the PCEP exam.
- Those who wish to put their entry-level knowledge regarding Python development into use.
- Those who wish to review previous knowledge in Python through tests.
- Those curious regarding entry-level python problems and issues.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON