How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Cover anti-inflammatory eating, gluten- and grain-free living, stress management and dietary choices
- Cover gut health and the human microbiome, digestive issues, the elimination diet, inflammation
- Discover about calories and body weight, macronutrients and micronutrients, supplements,
- explore more complex health topics.
- weight loss
- muscle gain and fat loss
This course covers the biochemistry of foods and nutrients with consideration of the physiological effects of specialized diets for specific biological needs. Topics include cultural, religious, and economic factors that influence a person’s acceptance of food, as well as nutrient requirements of the various life stages. Upon completion, students should be able to identify the functions and sources of nutrients, the mechanisms of digestion, and the nutritional requirements of all age groups.
1- Introduction A. Nutrients B. Nutrient Assessment C. Diet and Health
2. Planning a Healthy Diet A. Principles and Guidelines B. Food Labels
3. Digestion, Absorption, and Transport A. Digestive Tract Anatomy and Physiology B. Health and Regulation of the GI Tract
4. Carbohydrates A. Types/Structure of Carbohydrates B. Digestion and Absorption C. Glucose Metabolism D. Carbohydrate Intake
5. Lipids A. Types/Structure of Lipids B. Digestion and Absorption C. Lipid Metabolism D. Lipid Intake
6. Proteins A. Types/Structure of Proteins B. Digestion and Absorption C. Protein Metabolism D. Protein Intake
7. Energy Balance A. Energy Metabolism B. Body Weight and Body Composition
8. Weight Management A. Causes of Obesity B. Health Risks of Obesity C. Treatments and Weight-Loss Strategies
9. Vitamins A. Water-Soluble Vitamins B. Fat-Soluble Vitamins
10. Water and Minerals A. Water Intake and Balance B. Major Minerals C. Trace Minerals
.1- Identify and discuss nutrition problems facing today’s society. 2. Identify, distinguish, and discuss the necessities of being an informed consumer of nutrition products and services. 3. Identify, list, distinguish, and discuss the essential dietary nutrients and their role for good health. 4. Utilize dietary standards and guidelines to determine the nutritional adequacy of an individual’s diet for weight management and health. 5. Utilize dietary guidelines for disease prevention and management. 6. Distinguish, identify, and implement/demonstrate optimal nutrition for fitness and athletic/sport performance. 7. Distinguish, identify, implement/demonstrate safe food handling, preparation, cooking, and serving practices.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who Has the passion to learn about nutrition and weight loss
- Anyone who is interested in nutrition and dieting
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍