How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Basics of Numpy, Arrays, Lists.
Basic Mathematics (arithmetic, trigonometry, etc.)
Advanced Indexing and Boolean Masking
Data analysis using python
Welcome! This is Numpy,Pandas and PostgreSQL for Beginners course.
One question or concern I get a lot is that people want to learn deep learning and data science, so they take these courses, but they get left behind because they don’t know enough about the Numpy stack in order to turn those concepts into code.
Even if I write the code in full, if you don’t know Numpy, then it’s still very hard to read.
This course is designed to remove that obstacle – to show you how to do things in the Numpy stack that are frequently needed in deep learning and data science.
So what are those things?
Numpy. This forms the basis for everything else. The central object in Numpy is the Numpy array, on which you can do various operations.
- The key is that a Numpy array isn’t just a regular array you’d see in a language like Java or C++, but instead is like a mathematical object like a vector or a matrix.
- That means you can do vector and matrix operations like addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
- The most important aspect of Numpy arrays is that they are optimized for speed. So we’re going to do a demo where I prove to you that using a Numpy vectorized operation is faster than using a Python list.
- Then we’ll look at some more complicated matrix operations, like products, inverses, determinants, and solving linear systems.
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
Content of the course.
Creating, Modifying, and Deleting Tables in a Database
Inserting, Updating, and Deleting Data from Tables
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning PostgreSQL to help with their current job or to find a new role. PostgreSQL is one of today’s most in-demand skills
- Anyone looking to answer complex business problems and generate reports using data
- Business owners, people in sales, or people in marketing roles who are interested in understanding company data better.
- Developers who are looking to build applications (e.g. social network, e-commerce site) using PostgreSQL
Your new job or consulting opportunity awaits!
Why not get started today?
Who this course is for:
- Students and professionals with little Numpy experience who plan to learn deep learning and machine learning later
- Students and professionals who have tried machine learning and data science but are having trouble putting the ideas down in code
- Students and professionals who wants to do data analysis using python.
- Python developer who wants to do analysis of tabular data.
- Anyone interested in learning more about SQL, PostgreSQL, or basic data analysis!
- Anyone who wants to learn about database and data management systems
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON