How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
What you’ll learn
How to Host Multiple Sites
Configure Nginx as a Load Balancer
Limit HTTP Bandwidth
Install and Manage WordPress Using WP-CLI
Configure HTTPS with a SSL Certificate
How to Password Protect a Directory
Expose Local Web Server to Internet using Ngrok
Set Up Custom Error Page & Log Formats
Protect Against Brute Force Logins with Fail2Ban
Moving a WordPress Localhost Site to a Live Server
In this course I will show you how to quickly and easily master NGINX.
NGINX is now considered the most powerful, efficient, and secure web server used to host web applications of all sizes and complexity. It assists over 40% of the world’s busiest websites in delivering content more rapidly to its users.
It is recognized for its rich feature set, high stability, easy configuration, low resource consumption, and performance.
This course will provide a very practical and easy approach to learning NGINX and will give you a strong knowledge to start creating secure, high performance web servers.
I do not focus on the theory, but get straight to the point, so you’ll learn the best way to master new skills in the shortest amount of time.
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
This course covers:
- How to Install Nginx on Ubuntu
- Set Up Basic Website with Nginx
- How to Host Multiple Sites
- Configure Nginx as a Load Balancer
- Configure Nginx to Work With PHP
- Limit HTTP Bandwidth
- Create a Database in MySQL
- Install and Manage WordPress Using WP-CLI
- Configure HTTPS with a SSL Certificate
- How to Password Protect a Directory
- Expose Local Web server to Internet using Ngrok
- Set Up Custom Error Page & Log Formats
- How to Use ApacheBench for Server Performance Testing
- Protect Against Brute Force Logins with Fail2Ban
- Moving a WordPress Localhost Site to a Live Server
By the time you’ve completed this course, you’ll be able to implement the most common use cases for NGINX in a secure, scalable way.
Who this course is for:
- For everyone who wants to learn NGINX.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON