How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
#uidemy, #onlinecourse, #udemy
What you’ll learn:-
- Types of Data (Attribute, Variable, Count etc.)
- How to plot different types of charts in Minitab (Bar Chart, Pareto, Pie Diagrams, Histograms, Dot Plot, Individual Value Plot, Time series plot etc.) Box Plot
- Descriptive Statistics in Minitab (Mean, Median, Range, Standard Deviation and Variance)
- Inferential Statistics (1 sample t test, 2 sample t test, paired t test, 2 variance, 1 proportion test, 2 proportion test and chi-square test)
- Central Limit Theorem
- Normal Distribution and Normal Distribution Probability
- Type I and Type II errors
- Statistical Process Control Charts (X bar, R, S, I, MR, C, U, P, NP charts)
- Six Sigma
- Minitab 19
- Minitab 17
- Minitab Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma
- Course Completion Certificate
- Process Capability
- Cp Cpk Pp Ppk Sigma Level
In this course we have 6 different sections.
In Section 1 we have introduction where we will look at Agenda of course.
Next In section 2 we have graphical Analysis where we will look at different types of data types, different types of graphs with both theoretical concepts and how to plot those graphs using a hypothetical data sets.
Next in In Section 3 we will look at descriptive statistics. In this section we will look at what is mean, median, range, variance and standard deviation with formulas, once theoretical concepts are understood then we will look at how to calculate descriptive statistics in Minitab.
Next in section 4, we will look at inferential statistics. In this section we will look at concepts like inferential statistics, what is meant by random sampling, sampling distribution, central limit theorem and t-distribution introduction concepts.
Next in section 5, we will look at hypothesis testing, in this section we will look at concepts like confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, null hypothesis, alternate hypothesis, type I and type II errors and we will look at hypothesis tests like, 1 sample t-test, 2 sample t-test, 2 variance test, paired t test, 1 proportion test, 2 proportion test, chi-square test etc.
Tags: minitab, minitab 18, minitab software, minitab 17, minitab free, minitab 19, minitab online, minitab 16, gage r&r minitab, minitab for students, minitab statistical software, minitab 15, minitab cost, minitab free student, minitab full, minitab online free, minitab 2020, minitab 2019, six sigma, minitab six sigma, lean six sigma, minitab training, minitab training courses, minitab online training, minitab classes, minitab certification course, minitab software training
Enroll Now -:
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE FEEL FREE SHARE :
Source -: UDEMY