How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn
- Learn and master Excel from complete beginner to analyst
- Walk through 7 real-world business case studies
- Cover all Excel essential features with Foundation Series
- Build Excel models with advanced formulas
- Analyze with Pivot Tables, Data Models and Power Pivot
- Learn data lookups and preparation including Power Query
- Impress with charts, data viz and dynamic reports
- Intensive 6-week bootcamp on your own time
- Analytics expertise from two top MBA graduates
- Excel instruction from version 2010 to 202
An executive and an entrepreneur joined up for this master course to ramp up a newbie into a professional analyst. Their methodology is proven from over a decade of training people with no background in Excel and getting them ready for analyst positions in various organizations. In addition to learning Excel from scratch, you will immediately apply it to 7 business case studies (another 6 in the works) in addition to over 200 course files for practice.
Symon and Travis began their way of training Excel while at top business schools such as Stanford and University of Chicago. No matter how smart or patient their classmates were, they couldn’t learn Excel fast enough by first memorizing all the technical features in Excel. People learn by immediately applying their skills beyond a practice exercise. By combining Excel feature learning with immediate application of business cases, students learned twice as fast and retained newfound expertise in Excel.
This course is based on their ongoing “bootcamps” to quickly ramp people up to perform analyst work in investment, product management, marketing, finance, operations, and business intelligence. Excel is the essential tool to learn in a business world inundated with data and analysis. In this course, Symon and Travis will start from the very beginning in Excel. Some students may choose to skip right to the intermediate sections.
Just take a look at our thousands of 5-star reviews from our other courses to see the value and commitment we give to our students.
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE FEEL FREE SHARE :
Source -: UDEMY