This is the fifth course in “The Memory Experts’ Tools series” .
The series contains 6 courses(so far), dedicated to the most powerful mnemonic techniques, presented in detail and with a lot of examples:
1. Memory Experts’ Tools: The Loci(Memory Palace) Method
2. Memory Experts’ Tools: The Person-Action (Dominic) System
3. Memory Experts’ Tools: The P.A.O. (Person-Action-Object) System
4. Memory Experts’ Tools: The Major System
5. Memory Experts’ Tools: The PEG System
6. Memory Experts’ Tools: Memorize Playing Cards like a PRO
These courses can make you understand better what memory improvement is about, and see for yourself just how simple and handy this skill is. You will learn simple, but powerful techniques used by memory experts in competitions, that can help you achieve amazing results with your memory.
I’m sure you will enjoy it and I can’t wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer& Blogger at The Mnemo Bay
All published lectures have been captioned.
The subtitles of this course, automatically generated by the Udemy platform, have been corrected by the instructor so that they can be used by the students.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it