How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- MD-101 Test#1
- MD-101 Test#2
- MD-101 Test#3
Welcome to the practice tests for Exam MD-100: Windows 10 and Exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
Modern Desktop Administrators deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment. Microsoft Windows 10 certification is mainly focus to those candidates who want to build their future in Microsoft 365 domain. As an Administrator, candidates typically collaborate with the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator to design and implement a device strategy that meets the business needs of a modern organization.
Exam MD-100 candidates must be familiar with Microsoft 365 workloads and must be proficient and experienced in deploying, configuring, and maintaining Windows 10 and non-Windows devices and technologies.
This practice test will help you prepare for the real Microsoft MD-100 and MD-101 official exam test environment.
Exam MD-100: Windows 10 Exam Topics Questions Included :-
- Install Windows 10
- Perform post-installation configuration
Manage devices and data
- Manage users, groups, and devices
- Configure devices by using local policies
- Manage Windows security
Configure storage and connectivity
- Configure networking
- Configure data access and protection
- Configure system and data recovery
- Manage updates
- Monitor and manage Windows
- Configure remote connectivity
Exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops Topics
Deploy and Upgrade Operating Systems
- Plan a Windows 10 deployment
- Plan and implement Windows 10 by using Windows Autopilot
- Plan and implement Windows 10 using MDT
- Manage accounts, VPN connections, and certificates on Windows 10
Manage policies and profiles
- Implement compliance policies for devices
- Configure device profiles
- Manage user profiles
Manage and protect devices
- Implement and manage device, application, and threat protection
- Manage Microsoft Intune devices
- Monitor devices
- Manage updates
Manage apps and data
- Deploy and update applications
- Implement Mobile Application Management (MAM)
This is an Unofficial course and this course is not affiliated, licensed or trademarked with Microsoft in any way.
Wish you all the best for your exam !
Who this course is for:
- MD-101 exam students & candidates
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off