How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Understanding about Introduction, characteristics and types of Social entrepreneurship 2.0
Learning Major skills are important in social entrepreneurship
What are the Key concepts and Major challenge of social entrepreneurship
How Social entrepreneurship engaging the career opportunities
Understand the process of Social innovation and social entrepreneurship
Master course in social entrepreneurship 2.0, The term social entrepreneurship 2.0 refers to the organization of a business around a social or environmental cause, including nonprofits and charities as well as for-profits.
Unlike traditional entrepreneurs, social entrepreneurs want to make a difference in the world. Often, they have a personal connection to the causes they support, which inspires the mission of their businesses.
In traditional businesses, success might be measured by market share or revenue growth year-over-year, but social entrepreneurs focus more on what they’re doing right, like creating jobs, planting trees, or giving to charities that solve the problem they’re solving.
From product development to branding, from supply chain management to financial planning, social enterprises have a core mission that influences how they’re managed.
Most social enterprises measure success using a triple bottom line instead of just earnings:
· Whether your business is designed to make a difference in people’s lives, improve lives, and develop a community in a sustainable way.
· Your environmental impact—how you help create a sustainable planet or reduce your carbon footprint (CO2 emissions).
· The goal of a social enterprise is to make money so that it can be sustainable, pay workers, and grow.
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
The profits of a social enterprise are allocated to creating positive change in the world, as opposed than reinvesting them in the business.
There’s a big difference between social enterprises and corporate social responsibility (CSR). “Doing good” isn’t something you add to your business model. It’s what you value most.
In this master course you can learn the 5 Major topics,
1. Introduction, characteristics and types of Social entrepreneurship 2.0
2. Major skills are important in social entrepreneurship
3. Key concepts and Major challenge of social entrepreneurship
4. Social entrepreneurship career opportunities
5. Social innovation and social entrepreneurship
Who this course is for:
- All UG, PG , Business Students, Startup mentors, Non Profit Business Persons, Entrepreneurs and business seekers, Interested learners
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON