How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- Clause-by-clause ISO 9001 explanation
- Context of the Organization, Leadership, Planning, Support, Operations, Evaluation, Improvement
- Seven Principles of Quality Management as per ISO 9000
- Principles of Risk Management
- Risk-Based Thinking
Welcome to ISO 9001 Quality Management Knowledge and Understanding. This course is suitable for all levels.
I’ll teach you this course using a presentation and voiceover with background music.
I’ll be covering the following areas:
1. ISO 9001 Clause-by-clause overview and explanation
2. ISO 9000 Seven Principles of Quality Management
3. Risk-Based thinking
ISO 9001 is the focus of this course. There’s nothing more important in today’s market than the ability to effectively deliver value to your customers. It is only possible through efficient resources management, leadership, and identifying customer needs and requirements.
Any organization-type of any size and in any industry can implement ISO 9001. An organization can use it as a generic management system and tailor it to their needs.
ISO 9001 requires organizations to determine the needs and expectations of their interested parties. They then develop a system that enables them to fulfill the requirements. These requirements must be regularly evaluated and updated based on changing circumstances and trends.
ISO 9001 is a risk-based system. A core purpose of the entire management system is to prevent adverse events from occurring. Therefore, it’s vital to understand the risks associated with each activity, interested party, and internal or external factors. Furthermore, such assessments lead to the discovery of new opportunities. While analyzing different systems and communicating with interested parties, you will become aware of new opportunities. These can be opportunities for innovation, improved terms, and conditions, investments in new infrastructure, or new training opportunities.
A foundational concept of quality management is continual improvement. It means that leadership or top management must reassess the management system at regular intervals. There have to be procedures in place for them to evaluate and assess the effect of their actions. These reports can help them make better decisions in the future and restart the cycle of plan-do-check-act.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in an organization implementing ISO 9001
- Business Students
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍