How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- How to choose a film distributor
- How not to get ripped off by a film distributor
- What is a Film Aggregator
- What are the different kinds of VOD
Join over 70,000 students learning from our courses!
So you made a feature film, now what? Most filmmakers don’t even think about film distribution but it is, by far, one of the most important parts of the filmmaking process. Film distribution lives in shark infested waters where the system is designed to screw the filmmaker. In this course we will arm you with the knowledge to help you make a smart choice when choosing a film distributor and how to prepare your film for world-wide film distribution.
Whether you have a feature film or documentary we have you covered. Knowledge is power and this course will add more tools to your filmmaker toolbox.
Here is what you will learn in the course:
- What is a Film Distributor and the Standard Deal
- Carving Out Your Film’s Rights
- Gross vs Net Profits
- Distribution Expenses – Film Markets
- Distribution Expenses – Marketing & Materials
- Distribution Expenses – Cost Saving Techniques
- Increasing Your Leverage with Distributors
- What is a Film Market?
- Pros and Cons of Attending a Film Market
- Getting the Most Out of a Film Marketing
- What are film deliverables?
- What is a Film Aggregator?
- Distribber Debacle
- When to Use an Aggregator?
- Things to Do Before You Choose a Film Aggregator
- Learn how and when to work with sales agents, as well as how to avoid sharks
- We discuss the reality of the VOD streaming landscape and how you can profit
Don’t get taken advantage of by predatory film distributors. Arm yourself with the knowledge you need to get your feature film out to the world.
What people are saying about this course:
This is a really informative course. It’s obvious that the teachers have a lot of passion behind what they do and a ton experience. I look forward to making my next film with some of the tips and ideas shared here in the course. – Laura Swartz
This a great course. It has very practical advise for indie filmmakers, and a step by step process to make a micro-budget feature in a few months. I’m going to apply it to my first feature. – Jared Evans
Alex Ferrari has been working in the film industry for over 25 years and is the founder of Indie Film Hustle. He became a whistleblower and exposed Distribber, a film aggregator who owed film producers millions of dollars. Since their closure they also left thousands of filmmaker’s without access to their films.
He kept hearing story after story of how filmmakers were being taken advantage of by predatory film distributors so he decided to put together a course explaining the pitfalls filmmakers face when trying to get their films distributed through the legacy distribution model. It is his mission to help filmmakers survive and thrive in the film business.
So what are you waiting for? Join over 70,000 students that have already taken IFH filmmaking and screenwriting courses.
If you’ve got the dream.
Who this course is for:
- Film Producers
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍