How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
practitioner but offers you an opportunity for creativity in data processing, statistics, and graph creation in research.
You will learn how to manipulate, import, and export data.
You will learn descriptive statistics, relationships, multi-correlation, ANOVA, and t-test using R for scientific research.
You will be proficient in basic, advanced, and animated graphs using R codes
Learn R Programming for research by doing!
This tutorial is my experience of many years and tens of scientific research of using R for research. After every video, you learn a new valuable concept that you can apply right away in your research. Moreover, the best part is that you learn through real examples from different subjects of research.
It helps you not only be a good practitioner but offers you an opportunity for creativity in data processing, statistics, and graph creation in scientific research because it is based on programming which unlimited compared to software such as SPSS and Excel. The series includes types, manipulation, import, and export of data. In addition to descriptive statistics, relationship, multi correlation, ANOVA, and t-test. It also familiarizes you with basic, advanced, and animated graphs. In addition to functions, packages, directories, and others.
I am an Assistant Professor of Remote Sensing at Soran University. GBD Collaborator at the University of Washington. I have more than 10 years of experience in Python and R programming, GEE, Big Data, Remote Sensing/GIS, Earth Observation, and Climate. I obtained Ph.D. degree in Geography (Remote Sensing) at the University of Leicester. Published around 30 peer-reviewed papers.
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Creatively processing data, performing statistics, and creating graphs in research using R.
- Manipulate, import, and export data.
- Perform descriptive statistics, relationships, multi-correlation, ANOVA, and t-test using R for scientific research.
- You will be proficient in basic, advanced, and animated graphs using R codes.
- Learn how to use R Studio for scientific research
Assist. Prof. Azad Rasul
Who this course is for:
- Researchers and students who are attempting to efficiently use R programming for their scientific research.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON