How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn
- Distinguish between different types of SSL Certificates
- Create and Configure a basic droplet on Digital Ocean
- Install a Free Let’s Encrypt SSL Certificate
- Fix the Google “Not Secure” Warning on any website that contains input forms.
- Install LAMP Stack on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Configure Name Servers
- Configure DNS Settings on Digital Ocean
- Check the status of a SSL CertificatAutomatically renew a SSL Certificate periodically using cron tab, and setting up cron jobs
In the modern internet age, delivering web content over a secure protocol has become essential.
Since January 2017, Google attaches a warning label to any website that does not secure sensitive web page content by delivering it using HTTPS. This includes web pages that contain forms asking for usernames, passwords, credit cards and other sensitive information.
In the near future Google plans to roll out a requirement for all web pages to be secured. Warning labels will become progressively more aggressive, and eventually highlighted in red, bold colors on the address bar.
It is easy to see the consequences of not complying with this new requirement. You invest time, money and energy to drive traffic to your website. Your users expect a secure browsing experience and will likely be deterred from using your page when they see such warning labels attached.
There is a common misconception that securing a webpage over HTTPS requires expert server knowledge and is a costly and cumbersome process.
Source -: UDEMY