Course Details –:
What you’ll learn
- Build beautiful webpages using today’s best practices
- Understand the importance of performance and build performant websites
- Acquire an outstanding foundation in the fundamentals of web programming
- Learn from a University Professor in Computer Science with over 15 years of experience teaching individuals of all ability levels
- Achieve mastery in the understanding and application of HTML & CSS
- Apply cutting-edge techniques such as Flexbox and SVGs
Creating websites is a craft. Like any craft, there are a variety of tools. To a new initiate, the tools in the workshop glimmer with potential. They are also overwhelming.
My name is Todd McLeod and I began creating websites in 1997. I began teaching how to create websites in 2001. I am tenured college faculty in Computer Information Technology at Fresno City College. I have also served as adjunct faculty in Computer Science at California State University Fresno. My experience includes teaching individuals of all ability levels how to create websites: from people with very limited computer experience to graduate students in computer science.
After completing this course, you will have mastered the fundamentals of creating websites: HTML & CSS. You will then be knowledgeable enough to make an informed decision about whether or not you need any of the tools mentioned above.
If you want to learn how to create websites, the first place to begin is with the fundamentals of HTML & CSS.
The first place to begin is with this course.