How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Are you ready to take the 2022 (just out of beta) AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam?
This practice test course contains 6 complete timed tests, of at least 65 questions each, just like you will get in the official exam. That’s over 390 questions to see how prepared you are for the real test. The quiz questions are balanced as per the domain weightings published in the candidate bulletin. In addition, after taking the exam you can review your answers compared against the correct answers including comprehensive explanations and documentation links of each question, the answer options and the recommended approach for getting the answers right.
Unlike other practice tests, you get LIFETIME access to these questions and explanations. There is no time limit. You can take the quizzes as many times as you like to make sure you’re ready to take the exam.
The exams are formatted just like the real questions would be. Unfortunately, we are limited in the types of questions we can offer, so this quiz will be multiple-choice and multi-select only unlike the real exam where you can expect additional types of questions like drag-and-drop and hot-area. You can learn more about the different types of questions on AWS’s certification web site. But we’re confident that you will be fairly tested on your knowledge of AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner after taking these practice exams.
The exams were compiled by an experienced team of professionals whom have all passed the official exams. The test covers all the latest domains and sub-domains as published in the candidate bulletin including:
The benefits of cloud computing over traditional infrastructure approaches.
- The organization and purpose of the AWS Global Infrastructure tiers.
- Organizations fund cloud initiatives against traditional data centers.
- The types of support provided by AWS.
- AWS interaction methods.
- The role of network and content delivery services.
- AWS compute services.
- File Storage on AWS.
- Databases and support utilities on AWS.
- App integration services.
- Management and governance services.
- AWS Well Architected Framework.
- High-availability architectures on AWS.
- Fault tolerant architectures on AWS.
- Disaster Recovery architectures on AWS.
- Identities with AWS IAM.
- Controlled access to EC2 instances.
- Scaling applications on the cloud.
- Static Site on AWS.
This is the perfect tool to assess your readiness, and find those one or two areas that you can study in the days before taking the test.
We are looking forward to seeing you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – Students and Candidates
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍