How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- The reasons why Paul wrote the letter to the Churches in Galatia
- The real lessons we can apply to everyday living
- The tools that will help us to grow in the knowledge of GOD
- Understand who we are in CHRIST
- How to experience real growth through and connectivity with the LORD
- Extremely useful learning guide
- How to apply the lessons in discipleship groups in our local church
- Help the families and individuals to obtain a good background
This Pauline letter was written to address the verbal plague that was spreading through the Church. It advocated that what Jesus did on the cross was not good enough without circumcision. Hence Paul’s responses were stern and yet with an unusual depth of Old Testament revelations.
As an example, Paul used the story of Ishmael mocking Isaac in the book of Genesis (21v9) to explain the manner the Jewish believers were persecuting the gentile believers at that time. Galatians 4vs28 “Now you, brothers and sisters, like Isaac, are children of promise. 29 At that time the son born according to the flesh persecuted the son born by the power of the Spirit. It is the same now. 30 But what does Scripture say? “Get rid of the slave woman and her son, for the slave woman’s son will never share in the inheritance with the free woman’s son”.
We answer the following questions:
What is the major purpose of the book of Galatians?: We explore how Paul placed the Church on a strict “Christ Alone” diet as opposed to Christ and Moses/law. Paul emphasizes (as you will discover in the study) that the promise preceded the law therefore it did not set aside what God had planned that through Abraham – all the nations of the earth will be blessed.
What is the main verses of Galatians?: We explore some of the key verses such as Galatians 3v1 You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes, Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified.
Galatians 3v13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.
What is the theme of Galatians 5? The Spirits triumph over the flesh. We learn how to live by the Spirit and not to fulfill the desires of the flesh.
All in all, we are in for a wonderful Bible Study experience. Join me as we hold hands together in the spirit and learn from this letter some life-transforming lessons that will reshape our lives!
Who this course is for:
- A New-Believer in Christ
- Anyone who wants to gain more Bible knowledge
- A serious Christian
- An avid Bible reader
- Anyone seeking the trut
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍