How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
- At the end of the course, you would know, “Fundamentals of microbiology “.
- What are Microorganisms? and Where microorganisms are to be found in nature?
- You will get basic knowledge about Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi, Protozoa, and Prions.
- Characteristics of Different microorganism.
Introduction to Microbiology is appropriate for students with some background in biology and chemistry whose career path intersects the study of microbes or simply have an interest in microbiology.
This course introduces the basic principles of microbiology examining the microbes that inhabit our planet and their effect on the biosphere. Introduction to Microbiology explores this impact through the lens of all areas of microbiology. Students will assess the influence of microbiology and 21st century challenges and opportunities that arise from our changing relationship with and understanding of microbes.
Through short lectures, cases studies, in-class group work, and homework projects, students will probe the science of microbes and the social issues and concerns relevant to the field of microbiology including emerging infectious disease, antibiotic resistance, the anti-vaccine movement, and dual-use biological research. Class participation using an electronic device with internet-connection will be a component of the course grade and used in every lecture to encourage participation and interaction.
After completion this course, successful students will:
- Outline the structural and functional differences among all microbes.
- Apply the fundamentals of the chemistry of life to microbial metabolism and physiology.
- Assess the influence of microbes in their natural environments on maintenance of the biosphere.
- Compare and contrast microbial interactions with hosts in health and disease.
- Identify major microbial interactions and illustrate how these interactions affect the well-being of plants and animals.
- Explain the underlying principles of the methods used to control microbial growth.
- Describe the flow and control of genetic information and its influence on the evolution of life on earth.
- Examine the application of microbes to water safety and food production.
Who this course is for:
- This course is about introductory Microbiology. The course will be helpful for Undergraduate and College level students.
- Microbiology Students
- Biology Students
- Allied Health Sciences Students
- Pre-nursing students
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off