- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
Course Details –:
- Basics/Fundamentals Of Maths required for students
- Students wants to learn Vedic Math, Numbers, Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Permutations and Combinations, Probability and Statistics
- Who are planning to improve the calculation speed
- Who are interested to participate in any Competitive exams
The entire Fundamentals of mathematics course is divided into 8 parts. The details of all 8 sections are explained below:
1. Vedic Maths techniques ( To improve your Calculation Speed)
2. Number Theory ( All the things related to numbers and its Classifications)
3. Arithmetic ( This include the Math which we Use in day today life like Percentages, Ratios and Proportions, Profit and Loss, Simple Interest and Compound Interest, Mixtures, Time Speed and Distance etc)
4. Algebra ( When questions are asked in variables like x,y,z etc how to answer them)
5. Geometry ( Here we discuss all concepts of Geometry they are Lines, Angles, Triangles, Quadrilaterals, Polygons, Circles, 3-D Geometry, Co-Ordinate Geometry, Mensuration etc)
6. Logical Analysis ( Here we discuss Permutations and Combinations, Probability, Progressions, Logical Sequencing)
7. Statistics and Data Analysis (Here we discuss Mean, Median, Mode, Range, Standard Deviation, Normal Distribution, Bar charts, Pie Charts, Venn diagrams etc)
8. Problem Solving Techniques ( This section includes how to eliminate the Answer Choices from Multiple Choice questions without solving them exactly along with Quantitative Comparisons and Data Sufficiency)
IF YOU LIKE THIS ARTICLE PLEASE FEEL FREE SHARE :
Source -: UDEMY