How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Regain control of your physical and online privacy from prying eyes and a wide range of treat actors.
Protect yourself against harassers, stalkers, and trolls and others who may seek to do you harm or otherwise exploit you and your information.
Remove your personally identifying information from the internet and reduce your digital footprint.
Compartmentalize important aspects of your life — family, work, your public persona, and finances — to minimize exposure and risks to what’s important to you.
Learn actionable strategies for extreme medical and healthcare privacy to protect your personal information and health choices
Extreme Personal Privacy 1 will show you how to take back control of your privacy and safety. Using clear, concise language and providing step-by-step instructions, this course provides actionable tactics, techniques, and procedures for protecting:
- Your personal and professional lives;
- Your home and vehicle;
- Removing your personal information from the internet and from data brokers;
- Your computer and cellphone, email, and social media;
- Money matters, Healthcare Privacy, School, Shopping, Travel; and
- Relationships and life events
- We’ll also discuss specific strategies for obtaining burner phones and other anonymizing tools and resources.
Extreme Personal Privacy 1 draws upon the book Get Lost: Personal Privacy Strategies for Extremely Busy People, written by privacy experts Daniel Farber Huang and Theresa Menders, who teach this course.
There are invisible threats to our privacy that we need to be aware of, such as the marketing firms and data science consultants that seek to shape our buying habits and voting behaviors. Or government agencies exercising broad authority and surveillance abilities on its citizens. Or criminals (both organized and unorganized) that want our personal information to commit credit card fraud or enact other crimes against us. More directly and immediately, extreme personal privacy may be fundamentally necessary to protect lives from abusive former partners, disgruntled employees, stalkers, internet trolls, or any other number of focused and determined threat actors that may seek to do some of us personal harm.
Since you’ve spent the last 60 seconds reading up to this point, we are going to infer that you have been thinking about privacy issues, likely your own but perhaps also that of people whom you care about. Extreme Personal Privacy 1 provides a comprehensive framework to give you significant control over your privacy, what information you choose to share with the outside world, and what information you choose to keep secure and protected. The goal of this course is to provide concise and actionable tactics, techniques, and procedures that you can employ
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
Also available on Udemy is the follow-on course, Extreme Personal Privacy 2 – Advanced Tactics, which provides detailed strategies and resources to actively defend against specific types of threat actors who may seek to violate your privacy and do you harm. Important topics include:
- Defend Against Physical World Threat Actors (such as stalkers, harassers, criminals)
- Defend Against Online Threat Actors (such as internet trolls and online abusers)
- Combatting Non-Consensual Pornography (also known as “Revenge Porn”)
- Extreme Healthcare Privacy Tactics (protecting your identity and privacy when researching or obtaining sensitive healthcare services, including reproductive healthcare services)
- Protecting Minors from Abuse (including in-depth discussions and recommendations on preventing bullying, sexual abuse, and sextortion of minors)
- Developing a Working Alias (including developing an alternate identity, establishing an LLC and obtaining credit cards and other resources to mask your identity from prying eyes and the public).
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for anyone concerned about protecting their personal privacy from threat actors ranging from individuals (such as stalkers or harassers) to criminals (both organized and disorganized) to organizations (including for-profit corporations and special interest groups) to governments and agencies.
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON