Course Details –:
#uidemy, #onlinecourse, #udemy
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to build a business plan for your business
- Understanding your business’s ideal customer & how to market to them
- Using the Business Model Canvas, the strategic management tool for developing new or documenting existing business models
- Pick up how to do some basic market analyses and research
- Learn how to make marketing startegy and attract your costumers
- Writing the Financial Section of a Business Plan including Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow projections
- Planning your Startup Product Roadmap
- Discover many ways to raise funds for your business
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM THIS COURSE?
By the end of this course, you’ll have a sustainable mindset and a clear strategy on how to turn your idea into a successful and well-run business!
If these recommendations were taken on board, we are sure that by the end of this course you will:
Not only have a good idea, but you have a well-defined project plan.
Your business plan will be ready, so you will know how your products will reach your target customers.
You will have some different analyses and researches from many business aspects, like marketing, HR and legality.
Finally, you will know several ways of raising funds for your new start-up.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
Are you here because you have a great idea and you want to turn it into a profitable business? But you don’t know where to start? Then this course is for you! We will give you a comprehensive knowledge package to start a business with, so you can put more time and energy into making your dream come true!
Starting a business is a huge responsibility and not an easy task! As Winston Churchill said: “Those who plan do better than those who do not plan, even though they rarely stick to their plan.” The better your plan is, the better you can do. But what exactly do you have to plan? What do you have to pay attention to?
This course does not only show the questions that you need to consider, but also gives you some tools and methods which will help you answer them! Let’s see some examples from these questions!
Does your idea really have potential costumer base? How can you test that?
How will you deliver your products or services to your customers?
Who are your competitors? How can you stand out among them?
How can you create your own marketing strategy?
What kind of costs should you consider?
How will you get funds for your new start-up?
This course will help you to find the best answers to these questions, however the decision will have to made by you!