How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
What plugins are and how they can assist in photo editing with Lightroom Classic
Variety of popular plugins for Lightroom Classic
How to start with plugins for Lightroom Classic (installing and beginning the work)
The interface of Lightroom Classic and the Luminar Neo plugin
Influence of different adjustments on photos (from basic to advanced)
How to practically set up White Balance, Tone, and Presence adjustments in Lightroom Classic and enhance them with the Luminar Neo plugin
The way of using the Tone Curve, HSL/Color, Color Grading, and Detail adjustments in Lightroom Classic with the Luminar Neo plugin
Possibilities of using masking in photo editing and practical experience on how to use the AI Masking Luminar Neo feature
How to work with Lens Corrections, Transform, Effects, and Calibration adjustments in Lightroom Classic
Benefits of using layers in photo editing and understanding how to use them in the Luminar Neo Plugin
Welcome to the “Enhance Lightroom Editing with the Luminar Neo Plugin” course on Skylum’s Udemy channel.
This course is for everyone who would like to start making comprehensive photos in Lightroom Classic but doesn’t want to spend a lot of time on editing.
Photographers, designers, SMM specialists, artists, influencers, and anyone who has wanted to start with editing for many years—it’s your time. We know that some effects might require many actions to achieve them, which could be hard for beginners without overwhelming experience. But how do you stay competitive in this realm? Just use plugins. It’s a kind of tool focused on bringing certain functions into your usual workflow.
In this course, we will teach you to edit with Lightroom Classic and show you how the Luminar Neo plugin can complete your Lightroom edits or replace them with faster ones. You watch only one course but equip yourself with two powerful instruments: Lightroom Classic and the Luminar Neo plugin.
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
WHO IS THE INSTRUCTOR?
Vanelli — is a working sports and portrait photographer, educator, and author living in Florida. As an experienced educator, Vanelli has created videos for LinkedIn Learn, written hundreds of articles, taught at major photography conferences, and developed many photography and digital workflow programs, including Click for Kids. Currently, he is the Director of Education at Skylum Software, teaching workshops, writing for Photofocus, and creating tutorials for the Vanelli and Friends series.
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN PHOTO EDITING FROM TOP PROFESSIONALS:
- We make world-renowned photo editing software since 2009 that helps elevate the creativity of photo artists. Since then, Skylum won many industry awards, and, what’s more important — the trust of thousands of customers.
- Skylum thrives for innovation, and has won industry awards, including Best Mac App of 2017, EISA Best Product 2019-2020, Outdoor Photographer Editors’ Picks, The LUCIE Technical Awards for Best Software Plugin 2019, TIPA World Awards for Best Imaging Software 2019.2020 Editor’s Choice by Macworld for Luminar 4.
- Luminar Neo is the latest AI photo editing software from Skylum. Editing photos in Luminar Neo has made photography post-processing easier than ever. In this course, we’ll show you how to use Luminar Neo and how to edit photos in Luminar Neo to achieve stunning results.
- Our instructors have years of experience not only in editing but also in teaching, and the syllabus of this course has been meticulously developed to be both easy to follow and comprehensive.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is seeking ways to start with photo editing in Lightroom Classic
- Someone who has a basic background in Lightroom Classic editing but wants to structure their knowledge and find some tips on how to edit the photo
- Editors who are experienced with other tools and want to quickly learn new features to make their editing more comprehensive
- Influencers who want to make more professional photos to engage their audience
- SMM specialists, designers, and digital artists who search for ways to make their visuals better
- Anyone who wants to learn to edit photos
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON