How To Get This Course For Free ?
- Click On Enroll Now.
- Now You Go Direct Udemy Official Website.
- Than Log in And Sign Up In #Udemy Website.
- Now Click On Enroll Now.
- Last Finally You Get This Course Absolutely Free.
- You Get Message Congratulation You Enroll This Course.
What you’ll learn:
Understand basics of DevSecOps and learn about various tools used in DevSecOps
Learn basics of GitHub Actions and write yaml files in GitHub Actions
Integrate security tools in GitHub Actions Pipeline and execute SAST/DAST/SCA scans
Implement robustness in GitHub Actions
End to End Case study on Java Project where we implement DevSecOps Pipeline with GitHub Actions
Learn using a Git repository from Git bash
Learn CI/CD pipeline creation
Learn various tools used for DevSecOps
Learn OWASP ZAP
Learn to create DevSecOps Engineer CV
Learn to implement DevSecOps for NodeJS application
Learn to implement DevSecOps for .Net application
v 6.0 – October 2022
- Updated course with French and German Subtitles
v 5.0 – July 2022
- Updated course with NodeJS Case Study to implement an End to End DevSecOps Pipeline for a NodeJS Project using GitHub Actions in Section 5
v 4.0 – June 2022
- Updated course with Notes on Populating Code Coverage on SonarCloud or SonarQube Dashboard in Section 3
- Updated course with Notes on GIT Commands in Section 3
- Updated course with newer videos to create account with SonarCloud and Snyk
- Updated course videos content
v 3.0 – May 2022
- Updated course with Report Walkthrough of SAST, SCA and DAST tools integrated in End to End DevSecOps Pipeline with GitHub Actions
v 2.0 – May 2022
- Updated course with videos on End To End DevSecOps Pipeline with GitHub Actions
- Added new questions to Quizzes
v 1.0 – April 2022
- Updated course with newer videos on GitHub Actions Basics
- Added Quizzes to the course
100% off and free Udemy coupons, and Free Paid Course
Get More Courses – Click Here
#Udemy , #Freepaidcourse ,coupon scorpion, coupon scorpion udemy
Who shall take this course?
This DevSecOps course is designed for Security Engineers, DevOps Engineers, SRE, QA Professionals and Freshers looking to find a job in the field of security. This is a focused DevSecOps course with a special focus on integrating SAST/DAST/SCA tools in Build pipeline.
Hands On Experience:
1) End to End Case study on Java Project where we implement DevSecOps Pipeline with GitHub Actions (Must Learn)
2) Learn and implement security in DevOps pipeline, get Hands On experience in using Security tools & technologies using GitHub Actions
This course is for:
- Security Engineers
- Aspiring professional in the Security domain
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- InfoSec/AppSec Professional
DevSecOps being the hot skill, will help you to secure a high-salaried job and stay informed on the latest market trends.
Why purchase this course?
This is only practical hands-on course available on the internet till now.
DevSecOps enables rapid application development with agility, at the same time it secures your application with automated security checks integrated within the pipeline. It helps to increase productivity and security by integrating security stages in the pipeline.
Also, we have included practical examples to implement security in the DevOps pipeline through various tools.
By the end of the course, you will be able to successfully implement DevOps or DevSecOps pipeline and lead initiatives to create, build and maintain security pipelines in your project.
Things to consider before taking this course:
1) Create a GitHub account
Disclaimer: French, German, Spanish and English subtitles are auto-generated so please ignore any grammar mistakes
Who this course is for:
- Beginner security engineer
- Quality assurance engineers
- DevOps/DevSecOps Engineers
- Automation Engineers
Enroll Now -:
Free 12800 100% off
If You Like This Article Please Feel Free Share -:👍
JOIN OUR WHATSAPP GROUP TO GET LATEST COUPON AS SOON AS UPDATED
JOIN OUR TELEGRAM CHANNEL TO GET LATEST COUPON
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE TO GET LATEST COUPON